Friday, October 29, 2010

WomenGoSolo

Jennifer, the talented blogger of Living in My Car, has started a new discussion group.
 
A description from the homepage:
 
I get a lot of questions on my blog, through YouTube, and via email about fulltime solo travel for women, so I've created this group for women who are aspiring to be fulltime RV travelers.

I hope women who are already fulltiming solo also will join.

Hopefully this will create a forum (and useful archive) where women can ask questions in a comfortable environment and learn from other women who are already on the road. (Women couples are also welcome.)

Basically, if you are a woman and drive and maintain your own rig, this group is for you.

I look forward to meeting you!


Jennifer

 
Click to join womengosolo



Click to join womengosolo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat !