Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lord Love A Duck!

I just finished reading the blog The Good Luck Duck in its entirety.   

It took much longer than it should have due to the respiratory difficulties I experienced.  It's hard to breathe when you can't stop laughing!

Here's hoping the authors don't mind the cut and paste from their homepage:



All of it - the Marlin Perkins reference, the Bobby Goldsboro video link, the documented quack attacks, the tales of the toilets - funny, intelligent, and honest.  What more do you need?

Looking forward to more tales from the duckside!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I'm honored that you mentioned us!

    I was just thinking this morning that I talk about poop more than is seemly, but I guess you have to write what you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and tales from the duckside - HAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. I laughed myself silly and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. X's three on that Blog. I read every post and every comment and then joined as a Follower.

    Now if only those two would GET ON THE ROAD ! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !