Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Small Space Cooking

There's a new blog in town:  Simplifried

The author, Matt, is a full-timer.  The type and make of the RV has not been discussed yet which tells me that the focus is cooking.  He has figured out ingenious ways to create meals with little fuss and little waste in a little kitchen.  It seems his target audience is the home cook for whom preparing a meal at the end of a long work day is a burden. 


My Dream Kitchen

The blog only just debuted so there are only a few posts.  I expect great things. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on Simplifried! I'll be heading over there, next!

    Thanks, too, for saying hi over at RVly Ever After! I'm looking forward to sharing information and stories with you!

    Big D is adorable...uh, I mean ruggedly handsome!

    Happy Trails, forever!
    Cyndi and Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I didn't realize you were one and the same. I should have recognized Stumpy!

    Bless you, by the way for saving his life. Good for you! Good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out Simplifried and became a follower. Thanks for the heads up, he looks like he will have some good posts and discussions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll learn to like to cook reading his blog...or not

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !