Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shop Along with Me!

In between classes this afternoon and doing a little virtual RV shopping.  I'm presenting in class tonight so I'm attempting to relax, have a spot of tea, and get all Zen beforehand. 

I'm watching this one on eBay.  I like the floorplan, year, mileage, location.  Price?  Not sure.  Don't care for the fru-fru decor but I could remedy that pretty easily. 


2008 21' Phoenix Cruiser Class B with Slide 6,200 Miles

                                                                Buy It Now: $49,000


Here's the link if you want to see more.

I'm not ready to buy yet - I have to finish school first.  And having a job would be nice as well.  My target purchase date is still December.

Any & all feedback is much appreciated!   

5 comments:

  1. Nice floor plan for a single if you like to sleep up and over. I really like the rear kitchen concept. 49K is a bit high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a fan of the rear kitchen arrangement. This one doesn't have an up and over bed - that's one feature I like about the B+.

    Here is my mathematical formula: cab-over bed + Manhattans + osteoporosis = hospitalization of indeterminate length.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you check the NADA guide? Even though the price NADA gives may not be exact, it gives me something to work with when negotiating or to judge if the sellers price is crazy high to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, like the rear kitchen and once again I have one. My fifth wheel that I bought in '93 had a rear kitchen, as does Olivia, my new motorhome. Looking can be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really nice. I don't think it's fru-fru at all. I also love rear kitchens. The price seems high to me, too, but it IS a 2008 with low mileage and looks in really good condition. It doesn't seem like the smaller RVs are a lot less $ than some of the larger ones.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !