Sunday, May 29, 2011

Breaking 200!

Oh Happy Day -  my countdown clock counted down to 199 days till Graduation! 

Seems like it's been stuck at 200+ for a long time.  Although at my age, I should be willing the clock to slow down not speed up.   Having said that, I'm sure I'll be downright ecstatic to see the number get out of the triple digits!

Actually the countdown is arbitrary because I'll be through with school a couple of months before the Graduation ceremony - as soon as I do my final dissertation defense.  I hope this will take place in early-mid September but that would require that all goes perfectly as planned.  Hah!  Do I hear the gods laughing? 

After much research (and soul-searching) I'm fairly certain I'll be getting a small travel trailer so DH & I will be window shopping some tow vehicles again today.  We've been doing this about every other weekend lately just to see what's available in the used market. 

I'm thinking:


Casita


More about that later.

2 comments:

  1. WHEW! 200 and counting! That is one BIG milestone!

    I love the fiberglass TTs! Here's a beauty! Here's a beauty! I also love Technomadia's Oliver Legacy Elite

    Cyndi & Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh Oh - I see backing up problems. I hate having to tow my little trailer.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !