Thursday, June 16, 2011

All Of The Above

When I first realized I needed to get moving again, I thought of covering long distances in a concentrated effort to fill the many holes in my travel resume.  To be become systematically adrift, to attack the map, in constant motion.   

Then I wanted to go somewhere and just hike.  And maybe fish a little bit. 

Now I want to go somewhere and just be.  No work, no school, no house, no yard, no errands, no fill-in-the-blank.  You know what I mean. 

It strikes me that someone whose plans evolve to such a degree needs a house on wheels.   

I think I'll order my trailer tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Really? That would be so exciting! And I don't think you should name her until you get her. Unless you have a name you love. You need to spend some time with her to see what names come to you. Don't you think?
    Did you change your "About Me" blurb? It says "take delivery on my new Casita January 2010." If it takes six months to build them, you NEED to order it tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !