Friday, July 1, 2011

Dear Amazon: I Love You Very Much.

For the first time, I'm beginning to feel that the time may come when I am actually on the road.  The countdown clock is counting down.  My deposit for la casita is in the mail.  I checked some books out the other day at the university library and the due date is September 27th - a day when I might realistically be through with school

Yep, it's beginning to seem real. 

But I really had cause for delight when the post came today.


Now I'm even readier!

Corps of Engineers campground guide, my newest version of The Long Long Trailer, and the potential for the perfect cup of coffee. 

More about the search for the perfect road brew in another post.

4 comments:

  1. I just loved the movie The Long Long Trailer. Haven't seen it in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. September is really just around the corner. I find it hard to believe it is the weekend of the 4th. already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kimmer, What's the ETA on the Casita ?

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !