Monday, November 14, 2011

Dog Haikus

I ran across this the other day and thought I would share since so many of your are dog lovers.  Aplogies to the unattributed author.


My human is home!
I am so ecstatic I have
Made a puddle



I Hate my choke chain-
Look, world, they strangle me!
Ack  Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack!



Sleeping here, my chin
On your foot -no greater bliss-well,
Maybe catching rats



Look in my eyes and
Deny it.
No human could
Love you as much I do



The cat is not all
Bad-she fills the litter box
With Tootsie Rolls



Dig under fence-why?
Because it's there.
Because it's
There. Because it's there.



I am your best friend,
Now, always, and especially
When you are eating.



My owners' mood is
Romantic-I lie near their
Feet. I fart a big one.

7 comments:

  1. Those were precious. I love dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute...you maybe should make a trip to AZ...seems like there are so many rvs for sale...and by owner which I think would save lots of $$$ . Four windows with a view (on my side bar) is thinking of trading up...she is full timing it and wants bigger...she might give you a a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I remember when my daughter was writing Haikus in high school. She thought they were so neat. I'm going to e-mail her these. She will especially appreciate the first one, her dog leaves tiny puddles due to extreme happiness when they come home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those tootsie rolls, my dogs love them! Ick.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !