Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Home & Work

We are making some progress on the house we are selling.  We are still addressing the small issues found during the inspection.  Yuck!  I hate this home-maintenance stuff (as you well know).  Not only is it time-consuming and costly, it's pretty damn boring as well. 

Here's our new place.  Not a great photo, I know - I'll get some better when I get my photo equipment all in one place. 

My sis-in-law lives immediately to my right.  If I were to turn the lens that way, you would see her door and her sweet doggy, Tess.  But I didn't have permission so I won't. 





I followed-up with the school I applied to last week and, as I suspected, they are not hiring right now but will be in the future as their graduate program is growing fast.  I'll touch bases with them every 3 months.  I'm confident it will work out in the future.

So, I need to get busy.  I plan to apply at Phoenix and Excelsior - both with strong nursing programs with good reputations.

If any of you have experience with online teaching (especially on the road!), I would love to hear about it!







1 comment:

  1. Teaching online while you travel sounds great. I look forward to hearing how the plans progress.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !