Monday, September 17, 2012

Weather Not Permitting

I was leaving for my shake-down trip to Pine Mountain, GA either today or tomorrow. 

Not so fast ....

Today
Thunderstorm84 °F
T-storms
100% chance of precipitation

 
Tonight
Thunderstorm 68 °F
T-storms
100% chance of precipitation

 
Tomorrow
Thunderstorm77 | 61 °F
T-storms
100% chance of precipitation
 
Can't argue with 100% 
 
Wednesday looks promising!
 
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy75 | 55 °F
Partly Cloudy
 
That's OK, I've waited 9 months I can wait a few days more.  And we need the rain.
 
I know everyone has probably seen this, but .... c'mon, it's just so FUNNY! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Shake it on down! Like the duck is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kim, the movie won't load for me. I have the latest Flash updates. Must be Verizon tonight. :(

    Pine Mountain is a wonderful first place to go. Hope it turns out to be an awesome trip for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good decision. You don't want rain on your shakedown cruise. You want to be able to enjoy every moment, not just sit inside watching the rain run down the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH you got my little stress birdy! HAHaaaa ... love him ... I got him where I can lay my fingers on it quick...

    boo hiss on the weather ... clouds be damned full rig ahead! I laugh at clouds...

    ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well? Well? We're curious...did you go on your trip? Was the rig everything you hoped for? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn,

    Emphatically YES - I did go on an overnight shakedown. It was wonderful! My plan is to blog about it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haѵe you ever thought about publіshіng an ebook οr guеst аuthoring on otheг blogs?
    I have a blog based upon οn thе same iԁeаs you disсuss and woulԁ really likе to hаѵe
    you share some ѕtories/infοrmation.

    I knοw my vіsitors would value yοur ωork.
    ӏf уou're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.
    My page ; Black Mold

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !