Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Florida Bound

This post is a day behind.  I'm posting it now via the Bainbridge,GA Home Depot's kickin' free Wi-Fi.  I most likely won't have internet service at the campground, so I'll catch up when I get back to civilization. 

Monday April 8, 2013


It’s a stunningly perfect 71 degrees after sundown as I catch up on internet stuff here. 

Camping World after hours


I had planned to drive further today on the way to my RVBuddies girls’ camping trip at Suwannee State Park – some 4 hours from home.  

But the genial Dothan Camping World employee pointed out the free hook-ups.  It was almost cocktail hour, so I stopped for the night.  Schedule, what schedule?

I’m the only camper here.  Just row after row of RVs looking for good homes.      



This mode of travel has it hands-down over hotels. 

I could sit out here all night! 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it nice with have rockers at all the stopovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't have to miss cocktail hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, free hook ups at CW! Now if ours had a deal like that, or even would have charged me for a night, I would have stayed so they could have fixed my generator! Ha, take that CW, the one Kim found rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping for a night like that when I stayed at Cabela's a couple of nights ago. Wound up sharing a parking lot with a bunch of semi-trucks. I like yours better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the way your Roadtrek can make itself at home anywhere!!

    Looking forward to meeting you. Will probably be Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun. Your Roadtrek looks so easy to manage...

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat !